The specialists in Pest Control
Since 1986, Gea has been working to create healthier and safer environments with disinfestation.
A small summary step by step of the GEA’s history
- 1986Gea S.r.l. is founded;
- 2001GEA srl sells the Disinfestation Services sector to Rentokil and focuses its efforts on the production of material for professional disinfection;
- 2004GEA moves to the new premises of 1400 square meters of Via E. Fermi in Settimo Milanese;
- 2005acquisition of a new adhesive coating plant;
- 2008GEA enters the Consumer / Retail market;
- 2010UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 certification (including production);
- 2011acquisition of an innovative plant for coating and sticking adhesive traps;
- 2012acquisition of a new 1200 sqm warehouse. Here the logistics and the entire sales force are moved;
- 2014-2015 acquisition of a Business Unit from LTS (Germany) for the production of traps for insects, flies and moths;
- 2017acquisition of new headquarters.